WATCH UFC 287: Pereira vs. Adesanya 2 4/8/23 – 8th April 2023 Full Show Online:-
Watch Dailymotion 720p
The rivalry between Alex Pereira and Israel Adesanya is now over seven years old and has spanned two combat sports. On every occasion, Pereira has emerged victorious. Now, Adesanya is ready for a rematch at UFC 287 on April 8.
Pereira defends the UFC middleweight title against former champion Adesanya . UFC 287 will take place at the Miami-Dade Arena in Florida.
A GLORY kickboxing champion, Pereira turned pro in 2015. After losing his first fight, Pereira has won seven in a row and is 4-0 in the UFC. At UFC 281 in New York, Pereira defeated Adesanya via TKO for the UFC middleweight title.
Adesanya made his professional debut in 2012 and joined the UFC in 2018. In 2019, he beat Kelvin Gastelum for the interim UFC middleweight title and Robert Whittaker a few months later to become champion. The Last Stylebender defended the belt five times before losing it to Pereira.
The loss ended a 23-game winning streak in the division. Pereira became the second least experienced UFC champion since Brock Lesnar.
Here is all the basic information you need to know to prepare for UFC 287.
Summary of the rivalry between Alex Pereira and Israel Adesanya
In 2016, Adesanya and Pereira fought at GLORY of Heroes 1 in China. Adesanya out-punched Pereira, but he chained combinations and punches that damaged Adesanya. Depending on how you look at it, Pereira slowed down towards the end, but Adesanya couldn’t take advantage of it. Pereira would get the victory by unanimous decision.
They met again at GLORY of Heroes 7 in 2017. In Pereira’s hometown of Brazil, Adesanya was the aggressor to open things up. Adesanya had Pereira on the ropes in the second round. However, in the third, Pereira landed a devastating blow to the chin that dropped Adesanya.
At UFC 281, Adesanya landed 86 significant blows out of 209 total, while Pereira landed 91 of 140. Adesanya had more than six minutes of control. It wasn’t until the fifth when Pereira landed brutal blows that forced Adesanya by the fence. The referee saw enough after the blows without protection. That allowed Pereira to win gold and go up 3-0 against Adesanya.
When is UFC 287: Alex Pereira vs. Israel Adesanya 2?
- Day: Saturday April 8
- FIGHT PASS Preliminaries: 16:00 CDMX | 6:00 p.m. ET | 19:00 AR | 0:00 ES (Sunday, April 9)
- Preliminaries: 18:00 CDMX | 20:00 ET | 21:00 AR | 2:00 PM (Sunday)
- Main billboard: 20:00 CDMX | 22:00 ET | 23:00 AR | 4:00 AM (Sunday)
- Main event: 22:15 CDMX | 0:15AM ET | 1:15 AM | 6:15 AM (Sunday)
UFC 287 will take place on Saturday, April 8 / early Sunday, April 9. Pereira and Adesanya should arrive in the Octagon around 10:15 p.m. CDMX, 12:15 a.m. ET, 1:15 a.m. AR and 6:15 a.m. ES, depending on how long they last. preliminary bouts.
Where to watch UFC 287: Alex Pereira vs. israel adesanya 2
UFC 287’s main show is available in the US via ESPN+ subscription with a pay-per-view. Previous bouts can be viewed live on ESPN+. Meanwhile, in Mexico and Argentina it can be followed through Star+.
Alex Pereira vs. Israel Adesanya 2, PPV Price: How much does UFC 287 cost?
- $79.99 (current ESPN+ subscribers)
- $124.98 (new subscribers)
In the US, the main event of UFC 287 is available on the ESPN+ pay-per-view channel, which also requires a subscription. The price of the UFC 287 PPV is $79.99 for current subscribers. New subscribers can pay for a bundle of $124.98 for UFC 287 pay-per-view and an annual subscription to ESPN+, which is a savings of more than 30%.
|ESPN+ monthly subscription||$9.99/month|
|ESPN+ Annual Subscription||$99.99/year|
|The Disney package with Hulu and advertising||$12.99/month|
|The Disney Bundle w/Hulu No-Ads||$19.99/month|
|UFC standalone pay-per-view||$79.99 each|
|UFC PPV Package (UFC PPV & ESPN+ Annual)||$124.98, then $99.99/year|
|UFC PPV and the Disney package||$79.99, then $12.99/mo|
Full card of UFC 287
- Alex Pereira (c) vs. Israel Adesanya 2 for the UFC middleweight title
- Gilbert Burns vs. Jorge Masvidal; welterweight
- Rob Font vs. Adrian Yánez; bantamweight
- Kevin Holland vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio; welterweight
- Raúl Rosas Jr. against Christian Rodríguez; bantamweight
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Chris Curtis; Middleweight
- Michelle Waterson vs. Luana Pinheiro; straw weight
- Karl Williams vs. Chase Sherman; Heavyweight
- Gerald Meerschaert vs. Joe Pyfer; Middleweight
- Cynthia Calvillo vs. Lupita Godinez; straw weight
- Ignacio Bahamondes vs. Trey Ogden; 160 pound catch weight
- Jaqueline Amorim vs. Sam Hughes; straw weight
- Shayilan Nuerdanbieke vs. Steve Garcia; Featherweight