Watch UFC 283: Teixeira vs. Hill 1/21/23 – 21st January 2023 Full Show Online
Watch Dailymotion 720p
Once again, the vacant UFC light heavyweight title will be on the line at UFC 283 . The fourth fight of an epic flyweight rivalry will also take place at the event. Glover Teixeira will face Jamahal Hill for light heavyweight gold in the main bout. The co-star will have Deiveson Figueiredo , who will defend the flyweight title against Brandon Moreno . The activity will be held at the Jeunesse Arena in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).
Teixeira, 43 , made his professional debut in 2002. The Brazilian won the UFC light heavyweight title in 2021 against Jan Blachowicz, but lost it in June 2022 against Jiri Prochazka. The rematch against the latter was supposed to take place in December, but Prochazka backed out after a shoulder injury.
Prochazka relinquished the title and the UFC offered Teixeira a last minute fight against Magomed Ankalaev. Teixeira declined the offer and Ankalaev ended up facing Blachowicz for the belt. The bout was announced as a split decision draw. Later, UFC president Dana White scheduled the bout between Teixeira and Hill for the belt.
Hill turned professional in 2017. An alumnus of Dana White’s Contender Series , Hill started with the UFC in 2019. He is riding a three-fight win streak. The last one was a TKO victory against Thiago Santos in August.
Figueiredo and Moreno first met at UFC 256 in 2020, with a classic back-and-forth ending in a majority draw . Figueiredo had a point deducted in the third round after a bruised groin, but he retained the flyweight title. In the rematch at UFC 263, Moreno submitted Figueiredo and became the first Mexican UFC champion.
At UFC 270, the two met again, with Figueiredo winning another back-and-forth bout via unanimous decision. Figueiredo had to recover from a hand injury, leading to an interim title match. Moreno defeated Kai Kara-France at UFC 277 on July by technical knockout to become the interim champion and clinch the fourth bout .
The Sporting News presents all the details to enjoy the action in Brazil.
When is UFC 283? Day and time
- Day: Saturday January 21
- Preliminaries: 19:00 CDMX | 20:00 ET | 22:00 AR | 2:00 PM
- Main billboard: 21:00 CDMX | 22:00 ET | 12:00 AM | 4:00 AM
- Star fight: 23:15 CDMX | 0:15AM ET | 2:15 AM | 6:15 AM (Sunday)
Where and how to see UFC 283? TV channels and online streaming
- TV channels
- Mexico: Fox Sports (preliminaries), Fox Sports Premium (full event)
- Spain: Eurosport
- Argentina: Fox Sports (preliminaries only).
- United States: ESPN, ABC and ESPN Deportes (preliminaries only).
- Argentina and the rest of Latin America, except Chile and Mexico: Star+ and UFC Fight Pass
- Mexico: ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass
- United States: ESPN+ (with $74.99 pay-per-view for the main card) .
- Spain: Eurosport Player and UFC Fight Pass.
PPV price for Teixeira vs. Hill and Figueiredo vs. Moreno: How much does UFC 283 cost in the United States?
- $74.99 (current ESPN+ subscribers)
- $124.98 (new subscribers)
In the United States , the UFC 283 main card is available via pay-per-view on ESPN+ , which also requires a subscription. The price of the UFC 283 PPV is $74.99 for current subscribers. New subscribers can pay for a bundle of $124.98 for the UFC 283 payment and an annual subscription to ESPN+, which represents significant savings.
|ESPN+ monthly subscription||$9.99/month|
|Annual subscription to ESPN+||$99.99/year|
|The Disney package with Hulu and ads||$12.99/month|
|The Disney with Hulu ad-free package||$19.99/month|
|UFC standalone pay-per-view||$74.99 each|
|UFC PPV Package (UFC PPV and ESPN+ Annual)||$124.98, then $99.99/year|
|UFC PPV and the Disney package||$79.99, then $12.99/mo|
Where will UFC 283 be?
UFC 283 will take place at the Jeunesse Arena in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. It can receive up to 18,000 viewers.
Full card of UFC 283
- Glover Teixeira vs. Jamahal Hill, for vacant light heavyweight title
- Deiveson Figueiredo (c) vs. Brandon Moreno (ci), for the flyweight title
- Gilbert Burns vs. Neil Magny, welterweight
- Jessica Andrade vs. Lauren Murphy, fly
- Mauricio “Shogun” Rua vs. Ihor Potieria, light heavyweight
- Paul Craig vs. Johnny Walker, light heavyweight
- Warlley Alves vs. Nicolas Dalby, welterweight
- Shamil Abdurakimov vs. Jailton Almeida, heavy
- Thiago Moses vs. Guram Kutateladze, lightweight
- Terrence McKinney vs. Ismael Bonfim, lightweight
- Brad Tavares vs. Gregory Rodrigues, middleweight
- Mounir Lazzez vs. Gabriel Bonfim, welterweight
- Josiane Nunes vs. Zarah Fairn Dos Santos, pen