Watch CHARLO VS. CASTANO II 5/14/22 – 14th May 2022 Online Full show
Watch Dailymotion 720p HD
Watch Błachowicz vs. Rakic 5/14/22
No Argentine boxer has been undisputed champion of a division since the four main organizations (WBO, WBA, WBC and IBF) that govern the world of this sport were created in the 1980s. Brian Castaño dreams of being the first to achieve it, in the super welterweight category .
Castaño, 32 years old and with an undefeated professional record of 17-0-2 with 12 KOs (in addition to three wins in the AIBA World Series of Boxing), will go for that goal this May 14 when he faces California, United States United, Jermell Charlo (34-1-1, 18 KO) in a title unification that already had its first chapter in 2021, in an exciting fight that ended with a controversial draw decision by the judges.
For Charlo, in his ninth World Cup fight (so far he has won six, tied one and lost one, all in this category) there is also a historic opportunity, since no boxer has held the four main 154-pound belts.
In 2021 Charlo and Castaño delivered a spectacular match, one of the best of the year. What will happen this time the two vow to go for the knockout win?
What day and what time is the Brian Castaño vs. Jermell Charlo II?
On Saturday, May 14, this fight will take place in California, in an evening of twelve fights that will close with Castaño vs. chat. The start time of the fight will depend on how long the previous events of the evening take, but boxers are approximately expected to enter the ring at 10:00 p.m. Mexico, 11:00 p.m. Eastern United States, 0:00 Argentina and 5:00 from Spain (on Sunday), although it could be delayed by about 30 minutes.
- Day: Saturday May 14.
- Main Evening Start Time: 7:00 PM Mexico, 8:00 PM Eastern US, 9:00 PM Argentina, 2:00 Spain (Sunday).
- Approximate time of the main fight: 22:00 in Mexico, 23:00 in the Eastern United States, 0:00 in Argentina, 5:00 in Spain (Sunday).
What channel televises the fight between Brian Castaño and Jermell Charlo in Argentina?
oth TyC Sports and ESPN will broadcast on Saturday, May 14, the evening of Castaño vs. Charlie II. The usual First Division Boxing and ESPN Knockout teams will be in charge of the broadcast. The fight can also be followed by TyC Sports Play or Star + as streaming options.
What channel televises the fight between Brian Castaño and Jermell Charlo in the United States?
The Showtime premium chain will be in charge of broadcasting the evening in the United States.
What channel televises the fight between Brian Castaño and Jermell Charlo in Spain?
The evening can be followed on the Fight Sports channel on Orange TV dial 145 .
Where will Brian Castaño and Jermell Charlo fight?
The Argentine and the American will meet at the Dignity Health Sports Park stadium in Carson, California , in a boxing/tennis stadium attached to the soccer stadium where the MLS LA Galaxy soccer team usually plays. Due to the presence of the Latino public in the area and for spending a good part of the last few years in Southern California, Castaño will be able to feel like a local despite facing an American in his country.
The complete card of Brian Castaño vs. Jermell Charlo II
- Jermell Charlo (c) vs. Brian Castaño (c) for the WBO, WBC, IBF, WBA and The Ring super welterweight titles, 12 rounds.
- Jaron Ennis vs. Custio Clayton; IBF welterweight world title eliminator, 12 rounds
- Marcos Hernandez vs. Brandyn Lynch; middleweight, 10 rounds.
- Geovany Bruzón vs. Daniel Najera; heavyweight, 4 rounds.
- Kevin Gonzalez vs. Emmanuel Rivera; bantamweight, 10 rounds.
- Jerry Perez vs. Erick Lanzas Jr; lightweight, 8 rounds.
- Marlon Tapales vs. Jose Estrella; super bantamweight, 8 rounds.
- Gurgen Hovhannisyan vs. Jesse Bryan; heavyweight, 6 rounds.
- Anthony Cuba vs. Oscar Acevedo; lightweight, 6 rounds.
- Joseph Perez vs. Anthony Chavez; featherweight, 6 rounds.
- Jose Mejia vs. Matthew Reed; welterweight, 4 rounds.
- Luciano Sanchez vs. Adrian Silva; heavyweight, 4 rounds.